Yesterday, I advised a reader named Louis not to kill a whole bunch of ants who were living in backyard.
The Comment of the Day definitely goes to my friend Daniel, who likens my position to Chamberlain’s policy of appeasement in the run-up to the Second World War — and, thus, likens the ants in Louis’ backyard to the Nazis.
My hat’s off to Daniel for this one.
- neridesu reblogged this from maneatingbadger
- maneatingbadger reblogged this from kohenari
- agnella likes this
- auz likes this
- politicalprof likes this
- tiptoelightlypastmymind likes this
- randycwhite reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- randycwhite likes this
- samstars likes this
- alice44 said: I have to admit, I found myself comparing my thoughts about attacking them, to Bush’s decision to invade Iraq.
- azspot likes this
- anonemouse reblogged this from kohenari
- brooklynmutt likes this
- trebaolofarabia likes this
- reafan likes this
- kohenari posted this