Ah, the things Erick Erickson believes.
I’m thinking of slogans for Erick Erickson’s new violent version of Jesus. Here are a few; feel free to reblog or comment and add your own:
"WWJP: Who Would Jesus Punch?"
"No More Mr. Nice Christ!"
"Jesus H. Christ: The ‘H’ stands for ‘hitting’"
"Prince of Peace? More like Prince of Violence"
Relatedly, if you’re not following the new Emo Christ account on Twitter, you’re missing out.
- itseasierthanmakingadifference reblogged this from kohenari
- sorryeveryone reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- trappedinavelociraptor likes this
- pol102 said: To be fair, there is some evidence that Jesus was less “tame” than he is now remembered (at least 25% of his disciplines were known revolutionaries). Of course, this made Jesus a radical revolutionary perhaps, too (see John Dominic Crossan’s work).
- fadedscene likes this
- rainwasheseverythingaway reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- kateoplis likes this
- thepandabaker reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- hannaheat likes this
- unreconstructedfangirl likes this
- andimthedad said: "He is the Reason for the Bruisin’"… "It’s not about religion, it’s about a left hook to your soul"… "Hate the sin, punch the sinner."
- hungjurist likes this
- colindholtz reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- andimthedad likes this
- wronglikeright likes this
- kohenari posted this