Literally minutes after the Fox Nation website announced that President Obama’s reelection led directly to massive lay-offs “across America,” Republican citizens who bafflingly continue to believe what Fox News tells them took to Facebook to discuss the mythical lay-offs and to argue that companies should fire Democrats first.
The comment thread actually got far more absurd after I took this screenshot. Here are some choice nuggets:
- Choosing to buy from a “Red” company rather than a “Blue” one, all else being equal, or even maybe a little unequal, is something else altogether. I don’t propose we unilaterally disarm ourselves.
- But if it’s really happening, it’s worth educating America with the reality of it. Majority voted for this, yet here they thought utopia was on its way. Leftism in power brings out the worst in human nature, neither side is exempt from it.
- Is someone saying they’re laying off Dem employees instead of Rep employees? Wow. Talk about the un-anticipated and unintended consequences (by those who elected Obama) of destroying freedom in a single election. Trickle-down paybacks. Which turns into more paybacks. As intended and orchestrated by the left, class warfare on the ground begins. What a devastating time for our nation. And it’s only been 3 days.
- Lord knows, the Left rigs the hiring and publishing game in academia, media.
- Well actually, I’ve heard that anyone in Hollywood who votes conservative, is really attacked
Here’s how the thread came to a grinding halt:
And … no further comments after that.
At what point do we imagine that a majority of Republicans will start to realize that Fox News is actively lying to them?
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- econtacted likes this
- teennakedmodels likes this
- polarize-and-politicize reblogged this from kohenari
- to-theleft reblogged this from kohenari
- rikardofthesnow likes this
- the99strikesback likes this
- doyoumatterandcare reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- supdoc33 reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- curioushabitofsettingfiretoshoes likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- toyotabedzrock reblogged this from kohenari
- toyotabedzrock likes this
- bjcasillas likes this
- blueheavensangel reblogged this from kohenari
- blueheavensangel likes this
- serenitysentinel reblogged this from kohenari
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- captainswag likes this
- annaverity likes this
- hairtrending reblogged this from think4yourself
- onthewing likes this
- rumandstars likes this
- ojlefty reblogged this from kohenari
- think4yourself reblogged this from kohenari
- think4yourself likes this
- newshook likes this
- miniaturebee likes this
- politicalprof likes this
- memory-hole said: All this tells me is that the right is morally bankrupt.
- memory-hole likes this
- mitchanan reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- apoplecticskeptic said: Heh, watch the video I just linked to (David Frum). The idiocy is still just so astounding.
- apoplecticskeptic likes this
- excitablehonky likes this
- elledeau said: This is the stuff that will force me to become a curmudgeonly recluse (is there any other kind?) before I even hit 40.
- kohenari posted this